Sunday 20 May 2012

Having His Baby Won't Make Him Stay

Pregnancy is a gift. It has the ability to turn boys into men and girls into women. It molds parental strength and gives new parents the opportunity to spark a mind while providing unconditional love that is incomparable to any other.

Unfortunately, many women are abusing pregnancy and using it as an “investment”. They ignore their lack of maturity and understanding needed to become a mother and instead ponder the thought of being tied to a man for the rest of their lives. To them, if it will make the man stay then it is worth the “maternal investment”. They honestly believe a child will keep a man glued to them and only them for the rest of their lives. Truth is it won’t. Tricking a man into an unplanned pregnancy does not buy his love. Having his baby will not make him stay!

We are living in an age where so many women, young and old, are mothers to an average of 3 kids but have never been a wife to even 1 man. If a man doesn’t want to be tied down then there is nothing a woman can do about it. Opening your legs, lying about being on birth control and conceiving a man’s child who wants nothing more than sex and a bit of comfort from you is not smart – it is dumb, immature and will leave you and the child in pain.

Men are not difficult beings to figure out. They are the most straightforward humans on the planet because, unlike women, through their actions we are able to understand their feelings. Men can fake feelings but they are incapable of faking ACTIONS. You know if a man really loves you because other women would be non-existent, their attention will be focused upon you, their dreams and ambitions will begin to evolve around you and they will share their world with you. You know when a man does not love you or appreciate you because he is the total opposite of everything mentioned above.

Women can be in such denial and we make up excuses for a man’s neglect. Well Sweetheart he’s just not into you! No need to make justifications for the matter – a man’s actions will always give him away. So do not try to fight against his feelings by tricking him into a birth he does not want and into being with you when he does not want that either. Sadly, there are many women who know firsthand that it is not difficult for a man to leave you high and dry with a child. But the ONLY men who do this are the men who do not love you nor want you. And by their actions of abandonment they do not care about you or their child’s well being. So before thinking that tricking him into bed and getting pregnant is going to keep him you need to figure out if he is worth keeping and most importantly if you are ready for the duty and title of being a mother.

A child is not a quick fix solution to making a man find you more desirable. A child is not the key to making a man fall in love with you. If he does stay after you become pregnant it is not because of you it is because of his child. The relationship you think you will receive from him will not endure because he does not love you – he loves what he has made with you.

Point is – if you have to go through desperate measures to keep a man then he obviously does not want to be kept. Trapping him with a child has consequences that have the ability to emotionally damage you beyond repair. The probability of you becoming a single mother is far more robust than you becoming that man’s wife.

Women are smart creatures however sometimes we forget to think. We make permanent solutions to keep men in our lives who were only meant to be temporary.

The Written words of AJT

22 comments:

Molly said...

Preach !

Anonymous said...

This is so a situation I am dealing with! Girl just trying to hang on because she got pregnant. She mad at me because I know sex won't make him love you and a baby won't make him stay...

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. A 40+ year old women opened her legs to my husband when I was recovering from breast cancer with a 5 year old at home. We have been married for 15 years and together for 30. We knew her for 6 years. She has 3 other children by three different men. You would think that she learned by now. My husband did the most shameful thing by sleeping with her for six months. Now she' on a rampage to break up our marraige. We are in intensive therapy and are seeking God. She comes form a long line of women who seek out unavailable men. So sad!!!

Anonymous said...

A family member feels she's getting old and has decided to make a baby with whatever guy comes her way. Married men, men online, neighbors, anyone! She finally trapped a young man too dumb to see her for what she really is. So far it looks like he's sticking around because she's pregnant but we'll see how long he stays. I give it 2 years. When the young man does try to leave she uses the older kid from a previous relationship to make him feel guilty into staying.what a messy girl

jeje said...

I am in love with someone and he loves me too. However a lady is on his neck and she has eventually managed to get herself pregnant by him. I feel so betrayed by him. I wish he had controlled himself. Now, she is recking our beautiful relationship. He says he cant keep her but only wants his child. I feel so sad and ahshamed.

AGBAZARA TEMPLE said...

Hello everyone my name is Joan from USA, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr.Agbazara, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. Dr.Agbazara spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Agbazara for been there for me, contact Dr.Agbazara today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Dr. Agbazara VIA EMAIL: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR CALL HIM ON ( +2348104102662 )

NAME: JOAN
COUNTRY: USA

Anonymous said...

I learned the hard way that having a baby by a man can make him stay. I was in a relationship with a man who slept with his ex and got her pregnant. He went back and forth with trying to figure out what he wanted to do and who he wanted to be with. He ended up marrying her b/c he said he loved me but wanted to be there for his baby and not deal with the headache of baby momma drama. This proves that nice girls always finish last and that those women that set the trap end up getting what they want in the long run b/c they know a man isn't going to just up and abandon their child or be willing to deal with drama. So unfortunately, trapping a man by getting pregnant will make him stay.

Lara said...

Hi everyone please don't judge me but my ex broke up with me after 8 years and we are still sleeping together. I've planned to trap him n have a baby with him so he can stay. I love him
So much and don't want to let him go.

Unknown said...

Don't do it let him go it will only get worse

Unknown said...

Don't do it let him go it will only get worse

Anonymous said...

@Annoymous, Sorry you had to experience that. Their marriage is a shame, if he only married her to avoid drama. I know of men who pretend to love their child's mother and lead them on just like they would any other girl all to avoid drama. It is really sad that some women can't find a way to express her power other than manipulating a man with a baby. Even though he married her, she will lose in the end. He will eventually leave when the child is old enough to not be used as a pawn. She knows that he doesn't love her, but she is satisfied with what she can get because she is desperate.

Unknown said...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp +2348104102662

Buddhistnichiren90 said...

THANK YOU!!!!!! I cannot believe that this must be said in 2017. having a baby to trap a man= BAD IDEA! If a man does does not want to be with you, you having his baby will not motivate him to stay. More times than not, the man will walk out leaving you with a child to raise and the stigma of being a single mother. And if the man does stay, he will more than likely resent you. You will never have his love. The relationship will be more of a business partnership than a romantic relationship. For all of those women who trapped, and miraculously everything worked out, consider yourselves the exceptional possibility, not the likelihood.

Unknown said...

I have 2 children by 2 different men and after16 years I'm still single... Now that's a rude awakening for your ass

Caroline24 said...

Thank you for the post. My boyfriend got an ex from 5 years ago pregnant while we were broken up briefly . We've been together for 3 years ago and apparently they were still friends and in contact. She is 40 years old and I believe she felt like he was the guy to trap because he was a successful Lawyer. At first I'm pretty sure he felt obligated to her. Now he has expressed that he sees a future with me. However, this has been a great deal to process. They are on good terms mainly due to the fact that she needs help financially . She chooses when he gets to see his son. I'm am shocked that an adult women can make such a desperate and selfish decision . My fear is that he will eventually give in and end up with her just to avoid the drama.

Daniel said...

Say it straight out blackmail is not the way to start a family. 1. It is wrong, selfish, cruel. 2. It never works out. How can a man love the person who decided to take the rest of his life. To control him. What else is this woman capable of? 3. Having a baby that is planned is one of God's greatest gifts. Instead of one person that is deciding she knows best for three, you have three people incredibly happy. 4. Personally in my experience, women who do this are narcissistic. They are the sun and the rest of us are lucky to be allowed to orbit. As long as you reflect her greatness back you are welcome. Otherwise you spin out of orbit and were never there.

Uknowitsmelol said...

He say it's not his! That you are an individual that sleeps around and u just trying to trap him!!

Unknown said...

I wish I would accept my man getting another woman pregnant. Then let his a** play spin the wheel as to which one of us he chooses. His a** can have her and that baby. U ladies need to grow a backbone and get some self esteem. Neva run after a man...it's his job to run after u. When he messes up...let him see u date other man to show him u have choices. Planet have ova 6 billion people...do u know how many single men r out there!!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Jerold said...

Hello everyone, I'm here to let the whole world know of a man called Dr. Ekpen he is a spell caster and he is the man that helps me in my restore my marriage when my husband broke up with me, he use his power and gift to restore joy in my relationship. I want to also let the whole world know that he can still help if you are been blackmail by someone or you want to win a court case he can help. Contact him today via email: ekpentemple@gmail.com

Tea with Tehanna said...

So interesting! I'm writing my article about choosing to be a single mother by choice and came across this post while looking for a picture of a pregnant POC. This was a good read, and a great reminder why I'm getting what I ultimately want! I want the abundant love for and of a child without having to hold onto a spouse and keep connection with a man. I'm ultimately having a kid because I want one... not to keep a partner. *Thumb up emoji*

DJ Veronica said...

Interesting article. I am now set for life, thanks Lord and VP Taylor