Saturday 15 December 2012

A Prayer For The Innocent...A Prayer For Our Nation...A Prayer For Our World


An event that silenced our nation, silenced the world, and brought tears to the eyes of our leader, made parental hearts heavy and their fears brought to life. Children are being exceptionally comforted in this moment of grief as parents are second-guessing if school is a safe place for their child’s existence. Children are fearful of entering their classroom and teachers are fearful of being responsible for the lives of the innocent. Children, babies, little boys and girls lives’ taken before they even began. What words can we provide during this devastating moment. What words can our pain produce to those families who on Christmas morning will have presents under their trees for children who cannot open them?

Questions are pouring into heaven right now. Spiritualties are being tested and in some, faith is being bewildered. When such a devastating shock exists in such close proximity, what we thought we knew and trusted becomes obsolete and we act off emotion. We disregard our faith, our understanding and the very essence of the foundations of our spiritualties. But can you blame us for having such questions? Can you blame us for not understanding such a catastrophic event? Where parents’ last words to their young children were, “don’t forget your lunch, zip up your jacket, put on your hat, see you later,” only to get a phone call that interrupted their state of mind and their whole entire life. Oh the love and appreciation that we take for granted.

How many of us forget to grab our children before sending them off to the bus stop? How many of us forget to kiss them goodnight? How many of us forget to simply say, “I love you sweetheart” even when they are being a bit difficult and uncooperative. Within our busy schedules, long days, and exhausting work hours we sometimes forget to cherish these little miracles. But it is okay and you should not feel at fault because life sometimes imprisons us in routine making us unknowingly take things for granted. We want to believe our wives, husbands, children and friends will make it home on time and in one piece. We like to believe it because it is routine to us and this is what causes us to take those blessings lightly.

But today I want us to change this. Today is not the only day to hug our children tightly. Today is not the only day to comfort our families and show them how much we love them. Neither today nor tomorrow is the day to make up for lost times of affection. The day is everyday. The day has no limitations. Today we make an eternal vow to never take the love we have around us for granted for life is too short, too dim and too unexpected to not value the ones who mean most to us. We must dwell within this love. We must understand the blessings we have everyday and stray away from asking for more when in all actuality we have all that we need.

I am not a parent. However I am a sister and an aunt to three beautiful boys and the thought…

Simply stated I couldn’t write this piece without a heavy heart, watery eyes and fearful thoughts. I believe, whether parent or not, this tragedy has touched the hearts of us all. We have all been affected and our mentalities have been bruised and jeopardized beyond measure. How do we go on? How do we clear our minds of fear and fright of our young souls’ lives? A day where a child can no longer be protected in a classroom…How do we cope with such factual claims? It is simple…we live on. We love better, we hold the families of those lost lives in our hearts and in our prayers and we learn from this. Just like any struggle we learn and we press on in the best way we know how.

I pray for those children and the teachers who were killed. I pray for their souls and the conditions of their families. I also pray for our nation. I pray that the fear turns into empowerment and results to togetherness and appreciation for the love we have been blessed with. I pray…

The Written words of AJT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Dear friends online, My name is kayler lawson and i live in USA, ohio, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 6 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in solving similar problem. He is known as DR.KEN .I email the spell caster and i told him my problems and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening , my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to DR.KEN for saving my marriage.

Continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster, here is his email address:greatdrkenspelltemple@gmail.com or contact him on WhatsApp- +2348104557346