Wednesday 28 September 2011

"What to Say and What Not To Say During Sex"

As a woman, and speaking from my own preference, I would hate to sleep with someone whose requests during sex makes me miss out on receiving the pleasure. Asking me to call him “Daddy” and yelling, “What’s my name” is not appealing. If I didn’t know what his name was then I wouldn’t be sleeping with him in the first place LOL. And why would I want to call you “Daddy?” Who wants to think of their father while having sex? LOL Definitely asking for too much! Some women may find the above appealing and that is quite alright- to each is own =)

Still, there are certain phrases and “requests” that should not be spoken of during sex. It can throw the whole mood off and have a woman or man faking an orgasm just to hit the door!

You will be surprised to know that talking during sex can make it more arousing and the urge can be transformed into something vigorous and fulfilling. Problem is, many of us do not know what to say, and even worse - what not to say. There are certain “ways” to the talking. Screaming requests in your partner’s ear will not get you too far. So what does work? Maybe a gentle whisper in the ear like, “Hey baby do you like it” or “I want to do_____to you” (Seems a little peculiar when you read it in this blog but trust me as you add your sexy voice to it, it can be a real body pleaser.)

Many individuals pull away from talking during sex but in my opinion that is boring. Just think for a second and picture Silent Sex. We see sex scenes on TV but when we do, there is always slow, sensual music playing in the background to make us think that the lovemaking looks exotic. But what if we cut out the Luther in the background and the scene just shows two individuals mating without talking and an occasional “OOHHH AHH” here and there? Then what do we have? BORING SEX. The connection is taken to another level when we can talk gently and sexually to our partners during intercourse.

What is the perfect time to tell your partner your favorite position or sexual turn-ons? DURING SEX! There are stimulating ways of telling your partner what you want to do to them, and believe me while your in the heat of the moment that lovemaking will become more intense and gratifying. When you are making love and at that same moment telling your partner your “sexual intentions” they begin picturing it in their mind and their bodies begin to want more of you (especially in the passion that you just promised) Not only are they picturing it but you are as well. While communicating it to your partner you are also letting go of stress by giving into those thoughts of sexual desire and once you fulfill them you will be even more pleasured and satisfied!

In an article written in Cosmopolitan Magazine Dr. Ian Kerner author of Passionista explains, "Speaking or hearing erotically charged words stimulates dopamine transmission, which plays a huge role in sexual excitement. They can enhance the emotional and physical intensity of the experience."

So what turns women and men on in a verbal sense during sex? For many men, the words that turn them on the most during sex is to hear their woman moan sexually, “I’m Coming.” Ladies you wonder why? Well it makes the man proud to know that he is satisfying you and he is obviously doing a job well done. And of course most men come before women therefore when you have an orgasm, and you tell him that you are having an orgasm, it gives him the go ahead to come as well. See everyone is happy!

A tip for the men: Ladies love compliments during sex. Well who doesn’t? However, complimenting her on her body, the way she moves, and simply telling her “your ______ turns me on” or “ I love when you move your______” she will feel confident in herself and because of that she will become more submissive to your needs and hers. Add a little grabbing when you are complimenting her body so that she not only hears your compliments but also feels exactly what you are talking about. If you love her breasts, caress and tell her at the same time. Don’t believe me? Give it a shot =)

So let go of the boring sex you been having and try something new. Whisper those sweet nothings and sexual desires and positions into your lover’s ears while you are making love to them. Give them something to look forward to after the current position. Give them more of a reason to want you even more than before. And most importantly, enhance the connection you have between the sheets with the person you love. Don’t be afraid to put that sexy voice on for your love and talk through the penetration because for once TALK ISN’T CHEAP!


The Written words of AJT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this. If you don't talk to each other during sex, then it becomes a routine. I like to know that i'm doing what he likes.

Anne said...

Exactly girl! Plus, it makes it more intimate! I am right there with you!

bajanfuhlife :) said...

U sure hit the nail on the head with this one...I couldn't agree with you more...n the call me "daddy" bit, that's a definite "no no" don't want him in my mind at all at that time...grt work, keep it coming!! :)

Anonymous said...

COOL, I just read it to my boyfriend and he loved it too!

Anonymous said...

This is so true.I love when my partner talks while we make love.we have a deeper connection to eachother.I always tell what I'm thinking and feeling.and a soft caress of her body parts while doing so sends her into trans of ultimate bless.she tells me she loves when I talk during our love making.

Anonymous said...

Now that I've finally caught up! I liked this one too. It is very true that you get men who say call me "daddy" what the heck? Lol. Very comical. I would straight ignore but I would hope no one says that anymore lord please LOL. Have you ever got those who talk too much? Haha I'm sure. But as always your blogs always kick some knowledge. I enjoy em all. Happy Posting!